or, how to make your interaction with the county more efficient
WALSENBURG- The Huerfano County Small Acreage workshop will be held on Saturday, March 18, at the Huerfano County Community Center, at 928 Russell St. in Walsenburg. It will run from 8:30 in the morning until 5 p.m. that evening, with lunch provided as a break. The workshop will be hosted by the Huerfano County Assessor’s office and the CSU extension office.
County experts and officials will give talks at scheduled times throughout the day on much-needed information, that will help citizens of Huerfano County find help or figure out who they might need to talk to, or even how to ask the right question, as they interact with the county.
Speakers throughout the day will be:
• Huerfano County administration
• San Isabel Electric Association
• Land use, building department and code enforcement
• the City of Walsenburg
• Veterans Affairs
• Colorado Parks and Wildlife
• Lathrop State Park
• Sheriff’s department
• Assessor’s office
• Clerk and Recorder’s office
• Treasurer’s office
• Department of Emergency Management
• Huerfano County noxious weed
• Huerfano County road and bridge
• Health department
To reserve your spot at this all-day seminar, please contact Bruce Quintana at 719-738-3000 ext 233, or at email@example.com, or Jeff Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.